Monday, June 4, 2007

Favorite Things: The Ergo

The Ergo has made my life so much easier. It was a gracious gift from my parents, and it is the greatest thing. I put her in it to do most of my housework, to go on walks, to shop (it is so much better than using the stroller, because you don't get in anyone's way), or just to have her close to me. She loves it too! I don't know what I would do without it. I would highly recommend the ergo to anyone with a baby.

http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/

3 comments:

mary straton said...

you are going to have to make me a list of all the baby necessities I'll need when Kell and I finally get the guts to have a baby. :)

I bet AC looks so cute in that thing!

Anonymous said...

Hey yall!
We miss you!
Love,
the Porters

Anonymous said...

The picture of the family on the website cracks me up! So, is it basically the same kind of thing as a baby bjorn (sp??) And, how in the world do you STILL carry that chunky monkey in that thing without developing major back problems? :-) I loved mine up until about 3 months or so until they got too heavy for me to wear it, and I'm pretty sure my boys weren't even as big as Anna Christine.