This picture shows a little of what we have been doing today. I started Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp while Samuel did a little more "casual" reading (ie Chronicles of Narnia). I had previously thought that I was not ready to be a parent, but now that I have begun this book, I am convinced. The introduction states, "One of the most important callings God has given parents is to display the greatness, goodness, and glory of the God for whom they are made. Parents have the opportunity, through word and deed, to show children the one true object of worship- the God of the Bible."...Lord, grant us the grace to be godly parents, glorifying you in this our present calling.
How can one learn a language like Greek?
10 months ago
3 comments:
Emily,
I can't believe I found you in blog world! I was navigating through different friends' blogs and came upon yours off of Jennifer Harris O'Donnells. Your little girl is so adorable. I hope things are going good with y'all. Congratulations on your last month of work. I am due with our little Charlie any day now. We'll see how the next few months go to see if I go back to work or not! Check out our blog, www.baxterandjenny.blogspot.com. Have a wonderful day.
Jenny Dixon Goss
Emily-
Hey! Your mom told me about your blog last time I was in Memphis. Anna Christine is precious! Our little one is a few months younger so it is fun to see where we will be in a few months. Our blog is www.lilyfrancesstansell.blogspot.com.
-Larissa Robinson Stansell
i have no doubt that you are a wonderful mother! your sweet little girl is precious! where are ya'll now? i forgot to ask you before...
Post a Comment