Emily, My goodness--how do you stand all that cuteness?:) She is gorgeous, and I am so happy that you get to be a full-time momma now. I know you'll do great with this career change. Ella says hey to her cousin. Let's get these girls together! Praying for you all and hope to see you soon. Love you, Brooke
having just seen this little lamb, i can only tell you all in blog land that you are looking at one of the sweetest little girl. she rarely cries and easy to take anywhere. samuel and emily are enjoying her so much. she is such a blessing. nana and dede
2 comments:
Emily,
My goodness--how do you stand all that cuteness?:) She is gorgeous, and I am so happy that you get to be a full-time momma now. I know you'll do great with this career change. Ella says hey to her cousin. Let's get these girls together! Praying for you all and hope to see you soon.
Love you,
Brooke
having just seen this little lamb, i can only tell you all in blog land that you are looking at one of the sweetest little girl. she rarely cries and easy to take anywhere. samuel and emily are enjoying her so much. she is such a blessing. nana and dede
Post a Comment