Hey Emily and Samuel, So precious, little Anna Christine. If Samuel is coming this weekend does that mean the rest of your are too? I think Rexford will be preaching in th evening service. We had the family up for dinner Sat. So glad they are here- sweet family. Our love to the both of you-susan
5 comments:
What a great daddy, Sam!
Anna Christine is so darling....I love the laugh at the end...we are big peek a boo fans!
Elizabeth
i love her reaching for the camera (and you) at the end. Samuel is such a precious daddy!
happy birthday em have a wonderful day with your sweet family. love you so much. moma and dede
So precious!- Cat and I got a great laugh from this one! We also watched "the wave" several times!!
Hey Emily and Samuel, So precious, little Anna Christine. If Samuel is coming this weekend does that mean the rest of your are too? I think Rexford will be preaching in th evening service. We had the family up for dinner Sat. So glad they are here- sweet family. Our love to the both of you-susan
Post a Comment