I love this picture because it really captures the moment. I tried to get Anna Christine to look at the camera for several minutes, and when she finally did, she gave me this annoyed face. It's perfect!
Anyway, today is voting day in Florida. Fortunately, I have been able to keep up with politics this time around. I did my research on each candiate, I chose my candiate, found out where I needed to vote, and arrived there to discover that I am a registered Independent. I could not vote on any of the candiates! I found this out after I told the ladies my machine was not working properly and had a techician came by to check it out. The lady gave us a sticker for the one amendment that we voted on. Oh well.
I laughed so hard at Anna Christine today in the parking lot of our apartment complex (I am laughing now as I think about it). A fluffy little dog approached Anna Christine in the parking lot while we were taking a walk (she can't walk yet by herself, but she just holds my hand), and Anna Christine screamed like a teenager at the top of her lungs. It was so funny. She did not cry or really move. She just screamed at the little dog. It was great.
3 comments:
That sounds like something that would happen to me :)
I tagged you for a meme, if you want to play
http://gwibbles.shaneck.com/2008/02/03/tagged-seven-random-thoughts/
sorry, here is an easier link
Seven Random Facts
Emily and Sam, she's incredibly cute! Love the story about seeing the dog... our nephew does the exact same thing with our cats!
Post a Comment