It's a very warm day here in Florida (this is the reason why Anna Christine is wearing a summer dress). I am still waiting for the cooler temperatures to arrive.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh how precious. i can not wait to see her first hand. nana
I cannot believe it!! That is so cute. She has beat Meredith to it, but oh, well. I'm not sure if I'm ready to chase Meredith around the house yet. She already crawls way too fast sometimes. Anyway, I love the video. She is absolutely precious. Oh, and the "annoyed" picture from earlier actually kind of looks like Meredith a little bit -- the serious side. Give Anna Christine a big hug for us and a great big "Yayyyy!" Love yall, Emily
Hi...I think I know your husband. I grew up with Emily and Catherine and Samuel. Thanks for posting Catherine's Caringbridge site. I had heard she had cancer. Please visit my site and let me know about you. Does Emily have a blog? http://bmofoto.blogspot.com/
So glad to hear from you, Sam! Yes, it's been quite some time. So, you're in Florida? I just moved to Thomasville, GA which is on the border of Tallahassee. Good times. Emily found me on Facebook. It's been great to reconnect. Thanks for passing along the info.
9 comments:
oh how precious. i can not wait to see her first hand. nana
I am now insanely jealous that you can put your own videos up, I've got to figure out how to do that. And congrats, by the way. Look out world!
Awww....way to go, Anna Christine!
What a big girl ;-)
I cannot believe it!! That is so cute. She has beat Meredith to it, but oh, well. I'm not sure if I'm ready to chase Meredith around the house yet. She already crawls way too fast sometimes.
Anyway, I love the video. She is absolutely precious. Oh, and the "annoyed" picture from earlier actually kind of looks like Meredith a little bit -- the serious side.
Give Anna Christine a big hug for us and a great big "Yayyyy!"
Love yall,
Emily
She's walking like a champ! That's adorable!!
That was so cute! She is looking more and more like her Daddy! I can't get over it! Give her a hug and a kiss from Ra-Ra and Uncle Aaron!
Hi...I think I know your husband. I grew up with Emily and Catherine and Samuel. Thanks for posting Catherine's Caringbridge site. I had heard she had cancer. Please visit my site and let me know about you. Does Emily have a blog?
http://bmofoto.blogspot.com/
This is great to get to see where people are now.
So glad to hear from you, Sam! Yes, it's been quite some time. So, you're in Florida? I just moved to Thomasville, GA which is on the border of Tallahassee. Good times. Emily found me on Facebook. It's been great to reconnect. Thanks for passing along the info.
I would defintely call her a walker!
Post a Comment