I am beginning to notice how much easier it is to take pictures of your kids before they start walking and moving around.
Anna Christine is such a joy these days. She is doing so many funny things and trying to say many new words. She is a very loving little girl who loves to hug and give kisses, even to little girls in the doctor's office. In these pictures, she has just woken up from her long nap, and she usually is a little grumpy. On this day, I turned the TV to cartoons and let her eat her snack in front of the TV. It was a little disturbing how it got her attention. It will be an infrequent treat in times of desperation. I hear the Wiggles are the way to go at this age.
5 comments:
She's such a little doll! It's hard to believe she could ever be grumpy. Olivia was never really a TV watcher until she discovered "Dragon Tales". Not my personal favorite - I rather enjoyed "Thomas", but apparently that is a "boy" cartoon and therefore placed at the bottom of Liv's favorite list - sigh. Hugs to you all! By the way, our weather is FINALLY improving (fingers crossed that it lasts)! It makes me long for spring when I see your pictures with AC dressed in short sleeves.
The Wiggles rock
Oh Emily, PA-LEASE do not let your child watch the wiggles! Anything but the wiggles.Obviously, if you're contemplating this, you've never actually seen the show! It's a bunch of horribly gay guys dancing around in tights!!! Chandler cringes at the name!
BTW, love her rolls!
We have not yet entered the world of the Wiggles, but Lilly is addicted to Sesame Street and Curious George. It is really pretty scary that she can sit still for 45 minutes and watch the entire show. I am also very guilty of sitting her in front of the TV so that I can have some free time to get things done around the house.
Hello, my Dear Ones,
Anna Christine is just precious! She is at such a fun age, saying new things and learning to do new things practically every day. I'm glad that y'all are so good about taking pictures and videos. (Keep that up!) That's the next best thing to seeing her in person!
Mama
Post a Comment