Those are great! I love the one of Anne Christine and Sam walking together. You should put that in a frame!
oops, typo...somehow I typed "Anne Christine" instead of "Anna Christine". I am very sorry!
Congratulations on the new baby! Very exciting news! Hope you all are doing well.
Oh, what beautiful pictures and a beautiful family!! I just love the spring time. Give sweet Anna Christine a hug and kiss from us.
Awwww...the pictures are adorable!! I totally agree with Robin Stevens - you definitely need to put the picture in her frame.
I was commenting to say the same thing...great walking picture. It will have to displayed when AC gets married.
Hey-Great pictures!! I guess I have to read it on the blog that you are expecting another baby since you never call!!!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting :)!!!! Call or email me sometime-Lee Anne367-8160 or lmelo@flcb.com
Congratulations Emily, I'm sure you and Sam are very excited!
emily...you're still beautiful!and congrats to you all!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those are great! I love the one of Anne Christine and Sam walking together. You should put that in a frame!
oops, typo...somehow I typed "Anne Christine" instead of "Anna Christine". I am very sorry!
Congratulations on the new baby! Very exciting news! Hope you all are doing well.
Oh, what beautiful pictures and a beautiful family!! I just love the spring time. Give sweet Anna Christine a hug and kiss from us.
Awwww...the pictures are adorable!! I totally agree with Robin Stevens - you definitely need to put the picture in her frame.
I was commenting to say the same thing...great walking picture. It will have to displayed when AC gets married.
Hey-
Great pictures!! I guess I have to read it on the blog that you are expecting another baby since you never call!!!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting :)!!!! Call or email me sometime-Lee Anne
367-8160 or lmelo@flcb.com
Congratulations Emily, I'm sure you and Sam are very excited!
emily...you're still beautiful!
and congrats to you all!!
Post a Comment