Monday, April 14, 2008

Visit with Aunt Cat


We headed to Mississippi week before last to spend some time with Catherine and just got back on Sunday morning. We had a good time and enjoyed watching Anna Christine blow Catherine kisses, hold her hand, and give her high fives. Although Anna Christine did love being with Catherine, her favorite part of the trip was playing with Sebastian (she is giving him kisses in the video).


Before coming home, we were also able to meet up with my dad for lunch.



On the downside, Anna Christine is having an allergic reaction to something. We headed to the doctor today to get her checked out. We are not sure if she got bit by something or ate something on the way home, but it is so sad. We are hoping that she is going to recover soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll made it home okay. I've been thinking about you.

Get better soon, AC!

Jill said...

I love the pictures!! And the video...I am still smiling because it is so cute!! So what did the doc say about the reaction? Give your girl a smooch for us!

Robin Stevens said...

I hope everything is better now! How are you feeling, Em?

Our Cup Overflows... said...

Hi, Samuel- My name is Karen Baugh McKay. We graduated from CTA together. I am SO happy to see your beautiful family. Anna Christine is precious and Emily is so gorgeous!

I married Brad McKay, who I was dating when I was at CTA. We've been married for 10 years this June and have a four-year-old daughter named Laine who is so very precious.

We are praying for Catherine and your family.

Please keep in touch when you have the chance.

Karen McKay

http://adayinthelifeofahappywifeandmom.blogspot.com/