So, we purchased a training potty for Anna Christine a few days ago just to try it out. She really loves the idea, I think, and she is willing to use it sometimes. We usually try first thing in the morning and right after nap time, and she has done it several times. She likes to read books and sing songs and have snacks while on her potty, but she prefers to be alone to get the job done. It took us a little while to figure this out. The potty stays in the bathroom, but all her babies and stuff animals have all used it. Sometimes, they stay on the potty all day long! We will keep you posted on any additional progress.

I took this right after we took the potty out of the box. She is trying it out with her daddy's socks on.

We heard her say, "uh oh," and this is how we found her.

She is waiting patiently for her snack to arrive. She likes to peek at us when we leave her in there alone. I am so glad we were able to get this picture.
3 comments:
Oh good Lord the pictures are ADORABLE!! I love the one with her standing in the potty! Too cute!
TOO CUTE!!! You can tell she's got a great sense of humor like her parents:). Hope you're all doing well!
-Sonya
Sam & Emily
I just love checking in every now and again and watching your little girl grow. She is very cute! Sure would love to see you all. Have you heard that we are now in NJ?
Keep the posts and pics coming!
Post a Comment