This morning, we had an emergency situation. Anna Christine comes running up to me with her baby in her arms. I noticed that the little baby's head was coming off. Thankfully, we had an extra baby doll packed up that she had received as a gift when she was born. I had been saving it for a moment like this. Anyway, I showed her this new baby, and the baby was an immediate hit. Anna Christine noticed her bow and wanted a bow for her own hair. I have tried to teach her how to talk to babies, and she began talking to her in a sweet, soft voice. After that, I did not see Anna Christine and the baby for awhile. The baby probably was feed, changed, burped, and strolled around in the baby stroller. This stroller is also a new hit in our home. The Murphy family surprised Anna Christine will a box full of baby equipment! What fun!
Notice that the bow is out and the swimsuit is on. Actually, this is my swimsuit, but she has a swimsuit on for a good part of the day.
3 comments:
Too funny. Lilly likes to play with her doll and stroller too—and come to think of it, she loves to be in her bathing suit as well. Too weird.
Her new baby is just lovely! She's going to be such a wonderful big sis! Liv would like nothing better than to be dressed in a princess dress and playing with her babies.
Emily - I haven't checked out your website for such a long time. She is getting so big. I understand you are expecting soon. I sure would love to catch up on things. Think of you often. Kim Duitsman (rkduits@msn.com)
Post a Comment