Here are some long awaited belly shots. I think I might be carrying a little different than I was with Anna Christine, but I can't really tell for sure. The doctor says that I am measuring small, and I measured small with AC too, so I might be carrying the same. It's just hard to say. Anyway, I feel pretty good for the most part. I find that I feel pretty good overall during pregnancy with a few aches and pains here and there. I have plenty of time to rest and get things done during the day thanks to AC's long naps (in the big girl bed- more on this to come). I am still able to walk most mornings as well. Overall, it has been a pretty good pregnancy, and I am thankful for that. It is getting a little difficult doing certain things this time around (bathing, changing sheets, picking up toys, etc.). By the way, we don't know if our baby is a little boy or girl. We are looking forward to the surprise! Samuel has some thoughts on what our baby could be, but I really have no idea! We will let you know in about six weeks!!!!!!
Here's Anna Christine feeding her bunny while wearing her swim hat and elmo t-shirt. As I have mentioned before, she usually has at least one swim accessory on at all times. Tonight, she had two swim suits on. The elmo t-shirt is a definite favorite, but it has gotten too small. I keep it in a drawer that she can open, and she will bring it to me to put on. I still let her wear it to play in while we are home. I imagine I will look at pictures like these when she is older and smile. They will bring back sweet memories of this precious little girl. I love the pictures of her with her bows and pretty dresses, but these pictures of her playing and pretending are the best! Tonight, Samuel and I were finishing up dinner, and we noticed Anna Christine running from the kitchen to the bathroom with one of her diapers in hand. She then flushed the toilet, put the sit down, ran back to her baby in the kitchen, and put another diaper around her baby. Obviously, the baby on the changing pad in the middle of the kitchen floor had a stinky diaper.
6 comments:
It's about time we get to see what you look like pregnant! Whatever comes out of you will have quite the caring older sister. It looks like she is getting all ready to help you with the new baby.
Boy or Girl, "Hector" is a great name for any baby.
Thank you! Finally!
Emily, you look great! But where is your face?
I can't wait to see this little baby!
Love you!
Emmy you look awesome!! I can't wait to see the new little Hutton! AND I NEED your new address so I can send a present! Hugs to you all!!
THANKS, finally, for a picture of Aunt Emmy -- minus the face so that Meredith knows who she is looking like. We are praying for yall and the new cousin/niece or nephew. The countdown is on!!
I, of course, meant "looking at" in our comment. OOPs
Post a Comment