Sorry for not posting sooner, but I had a scheduled doctor's appointment on Friday, so I wanted to wait to post an update. Unfortunately, when I arrived at the doctor's office, I was greeted by a crowd in the lobby of about 300 business people, all turning their heads in my direction. The seminar leader even stopped talking to glance over at Anna Christine and me. The office had canceled all the appointments on Friday, but somehow, my appointment got overlooked. It was pretty embarrassing. Obviously, I was not able to see a doctor. My induction date is this Friday if I do not go into labor before then. I have been three centimeters dilated and 70% effaced for over three weeks now, and I could have progressed more, but I do not know since I was not able to see a doctor on Friday. I feel great and am able to do pretty much everything I want to do at this point. We will keep you all posted if anything happens.
How can one learn a language like Greek?
10 months ago
6 comments:
Dr. Hutton and Emily,
Janice and I were just wondering yesterday about if your baby had arrived. You look lovely. Enjoy your week knowing that baby will be here surely by the weekend. We will keep praying for health and safety for all.
Jan Chanski
Emily,
You look great!! Thanks for letting us see such a cute picture. I can't wait to hear about and see pictures of this new little one -- and Lord willing to see all of you in person very soon.
We love you. Give big sister, Anna Christine, a kiss from her cousins, Aunt Emmy and Uncle Ryan.
Oh, and happy first day of autumn 2008!
Love,
Emily
You look great and I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well also. jason enjoyed catching up with Sam earlier this week.
We can't wait to see pictures of the newest Hutton!
-Karen
I am thinking about you...I know you're ready. My baby boy was 8 days late, so I know the anxiety that comes along with the discomfort! I'll be thinking about you and praying for this sweet baby!
Emily, you're so gracious and you look beautiful. Hang in there. We're praying for you.
Love, Gwen (and the rest of the Shanecks)
Do you remember when I was pregnant with Emma and Jack and you always gushed over how much you loved pregnant women and how great I looked; now it is my turn. you look fabulous!!! Picture me gushing! :-)
Post a Comment