Saturday, September 27, 2008

He's Here!


We showed up at the hospital at 6am yesterday (Friday), and Emily was obviously in good spirits as she was induced into labor around 9:30. Samuel Forrest Hutton, Jr. was born at noon; he weighed in at 8 lbs, 2 oz., and he is 21 inches long.



He and Emily are both doing well, and we're looking to go home today, probably sometime early this afternoon. Of course, Anna Christine is really excited, and she can't wait to have a real baby to play with and give kisses to.

17 comments:

Janice Chans said...

Congrats to all of you! What a handsome family! We are so thankful for God's continued blessings!

Anonymous said...

That is such wonderful news! I've been checking your blog all week to see if Emily had delivered yet. Congratulations!!!

Bree said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see him in jeans and white t-shirts.

LT (and Max) said...

congratulations!!!

ragan said...

It's a boy!!!! WHOOO HOOO! Boys are the best (but, I could possibly be a little biased ;-)
Congratulations, Huttons!
I love you, Em!
I'm going to try to call soon!

Jeff, Amy & Jackson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh my goodness, I am so happy for all of you!! An absolute perfect family! I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Evie and Annalise Taller said...

Congratulations Sam, Emily and Big Sister Anna Christine! We are so excited for you all. Give him a big hug from us.
The Taller Family

Aaron and Rachel Halbert said...

He is so adorable. We can't wait to see him in person!!!!

Rachel and Aaron

Carrie said...

Wonderful news! So happy for y'all...what a blessing!

Brink said...

YEA!! Congrats to y'all. SO thankful that everything went well and that he is here. Our little girls will have such fun playing with their little brothers!
Katy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Samuel, Emily, and Anna Christine! We're so excited for you. And Emily, how do you do it? You look amazing.

Enjoy your sweet little boy.

Jill said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations to you all!! Thanks for posting the pics! He is gorgeous!!

Marion said...

What glorious news! Praise God for His wonderful blessings to you all. Please give the new little hugs from the Semrads.

The Stansells said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little baby.

-Larissa

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! The Nashvillians rejoice with you - WE LOVE BOYS!!! He is precious - is he a thumb sucker already?!?! Can't wait to talk to you and get details - you know I love details and a good story! Miss you and love you all. Congratulations! The Mixons

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Welcome baby Samuel and Congratulations Dr. Hutton!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise Him!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful child! And so blessed to have you both for parents. Love to you all- the Weiands.