What a lovely family! And how is it that you look like a million bucks after just giving birth?Miss you!
Congrats--you crazy dog. How are things going? I've love an update on things. I'm sorry about Katherine. I have stayed in touch via Emily and Ryan.Miss our days on the racquetball court.Joel H
Love the shower cap. :)
Oh, what sweet pictures!! And I must say that Anna Christine and Meredith are looking a lot alike. Can't wait for the two of them to play!Love yall,Em
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a lovely family! And how is it that you look like a million bucks after just giving birth?
Miss you!
Congrats--you crazy dog. How are things going? I've love an update on things.
I'm sorry about Katherine. I have stayed in touch via Emily and Ryan.
Miss our days on the racquetball court.
Joel H
Love the shower cap. :)
Oh, what sweet pictures!! And I must say that Anna Christine and Meredith are looking a lot alike. Can't wait for the two of them to play!
Love yall,
Em
Post a Comment