While my parents were here, they bought Anna Christine a little table and chairs. She loves it! She stands in the chair to watch while I change Forrest diapers and then she moves it all around. For some reason, she has always loved moving heavy things around. It is pretty funny. She will move the long hall rug out of the way in order to move the chair. I could not decide which picture was better so I just posted both.
Here's Forrest all ready for his first Sunday at church!
5 comments:
hey em! forest is so cute and anna christine is getting so big! hope y'all are well. love from mississippi, emily
Belle LOVES her table and chairs too! Forrest is precious, and I am so glad that y'all are doing so well.
hey anna christine, nana and dede miss you so much. you look so pretty in your new dress. forrest has already grown so much. we hape to see you again soon. we love you so much. nana
How darling!! We are all so excited about our trip to see yall. Maggie and Will have had the countdown going for two weeks now. We can't wait to see how cute the kids are in person, and we are looking forward to some good visits with you and Samuel too, Emily. We love you,
Emily
It is amazing how much kids love to have things just their size. We get so much use out of our toddler table set. Forrest looks so tiny and like such a content little boy.
Post a Comment