Things are going good in the Hutton household. Samuel went out of town this weekend, and the three of us did well by ourselves. We are definitely getting used to having a family of four. One of my favorite times is when Anna Christine, Forrest, and I are all together, reading books in Anna Christine's bed. She is really starting to love Forrest too. She kisses on him and hugs on him all the time. She is even starting to boss him around. We were in the car today, and he started crying. She said, "Forrest, no, no, all done, all done." She has also really learned how to entertain herself. Today, she was having a tea party with four of her stuffed animals. It was so funny hearing her talk to all of them.
Forrest is a sweet baby too. He is smiling all the time. I don't remember Anna Christine smiling this much at his age. He is growing so fast too. I can't wait to hear how much he has grown this past month. He is eating great and sleeping pretty good. He usually wakes up one or two brief times a night. He eats and usually goes right back to sleep. I have noticed that he tends to sleep better on the nights that I have given him a bath. We all feel pretty rested for now.
I also wanted to let everyone know that I just broke our camera. It might be a little while until my next post.
3 comments:
Oh no! You better get a new one quick..you don't want to miss one minute!
Forrest is really filling out and getting so chubby...so cute! That second pic should be your Christmas card!
Love you!
I am so happy for you all! Your babies are just beautiful!
Oh, I miss yall so much!! These recent pictures are some of the most beautiful of the kids. The lighting is great!! And Forrest, I can't believe how big you are getting, buddy. Sounds like Meredith and Anna Christine are enjoying the same things -- feeding animals/babies and bossing the siblings. Looking forward to seeing yall soon. Hugs and kisses to all 4 of you.
Em
Post a Comment