
(Here's Anna Christine singing to Forrest on his play blanket.)
Well, things are busy around here, particularly for Anna Christine and Forrest. This past week, we had our computer worked on, so I will try to update you on all the things that have happened. First of all, Anna Christine does not stop talking. We have so much fun listening to her. She has figured out how to ask questions and change her voice tone. It's so funny. "Mama, you getting ready for church? Mama, you all done eating?" She asks me everything! Last night, I put Forrest done for bed, and he was fussing a little. She was talking to me, stopped, and then said, "Oh no! Forrest so sad in his bed. Me be right back!" She ran right to his bed and starting talking to him. On Saturday, there was an air show on the base here, and Friday, they practiced for it. When I put her down for her nap on Friday, she could hear them, but I told her we would look at them when she woke up. After about five minutes, I heard, "Mama, Mama, me wake up. Me see airplanes now."
We have tried to spend as much time outside as possible. It's been a little warm, but not too bad. We enjoy walks and playing at the park together. It's definitely sunscreen and hat season now.



Forrest has also been very busy since he turned six months. He is almost crawling. Within the next couple of weeks, I bet he will be crawling everywhere. He can crawl backwards, and he tries really hard to crawl forwards. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He is very content to be on the floor with toys and play and roll around. He is also loving his rice cereal. When I give him the first bites, you see pure enjoyment on his face. He just stares at me and is so still. He slowly eats and swallows and then opens his mouth for the next bite. He actually has his mouth open, ready to eat as soon as I put his bib on and put him in his seat. It is so amazing to me, because Anna Christine never ate rice cereal. She would eat some oatmeal, but we mixed it with strawberry banana juice.


Here are a couple of new favorites. He is really loving Samuel. Whenever Samuel is around, Forrest just stares at him, and when Samuel talks to him, he just smiles so big. It's so sweet.

2 comments:
oh emily, they just sparkle. thank you for the pictures. he is just growing so fast, though. miss yall. love you. moma
Are you just loving your new camera? (what kind did you end up getting, btw?) It look like you are putting it to good use! I really hope I get to meet those sweet little faces one day!
Post a Comment