
They really enjoy each other's company. Forrest's LOVES her, even though she says, "No sir, Fah-rest. No sir, bubba," all the time.


Forrest is not crawling yet, but as you can see, he is getting into everything. He gets on all fours and dives and then gets back on all fours and dives again. This is how he gets around. For some reason, he loves to get under things. If i leave him in the playroom alone for a short time, I come back and he is under Anna Christine's table. Most of the time, he is trying to push the chairs out of his way. He has even knocked one over. He also loves to bang toys on the floor or on the side of furniture. If he does not have a toy handy and his paci is in his mouth, then he will bang the paci on the floor. We are having so much fun with this little guy! What a joy he is to our family! Another one of his favorite things is eating. I always stop feeding him before he is done eating. I don't think he would stop. You can't eat anything while he is in your lap or he will open his mouth very wide, hoping that you are about to put your food in his mouth. He really loves sweet potatoes! If you put the food on the table, he will reach as far as he can to try to grab it! You have to be careful with this little guy!

So, here's Anna Christine waiting for the garbage truck. This is definitely one of the highlights of her week. The garbage man comes by, waves, and honks the horn. He does this twice each Monday and Thursday. We have actually learned the days of the week because of the garbage truck. If we miss him, we might have to deal with some tears, but she is getting a little better. The truck is pretty cool. It has this big arm that picks up the garbage can and dumps everything out.

Samuel and Anna Christine are making cookies in this picture. One of her favorite things is watching me or Samuel cook. She says, "Me want to see. Me go and get my stool. Me be right back." I hear this several times a day. She is really excited about helping me make Forrest's baby food. The buttons to the food processor are very easy for her to push.

Samuel came home with a huge cup of something. I am not even sure what she was drinking in this picture, but look how enormous that cup is! She is standing in front of her "number 1 and number 2 boards." She's got number 1 as you can see!

2 comments:
Sounds like Forrest and I would get along, because I love sweet potatoes too! Love getting the family updates on here. Catch you guys sometime.
We are just about to start potty training and I was looking back through your blog b/c I remembered a picture of A.C.'s charts-- so cute! I might be copying you!!
-Larissa
Post a Comment