our third baby in the middle of March. I have felt very tired, and during my free time when I usually post, I am resting. Forrest is almost walking, and he loves to eat, dance, clap, and be close to either myself, Samuel or Anna Christine.
Anna Christine- what can I say? She is talking so much these days. We have quiet time in the car just so that Forrest and I can have a break during the day. Her mornings start by her asking whether or not she can talk. She is such a joy and so sweet. She uses so much expression while she talks, and she is very excited about everything. I will try to post much more frequently, but here are some pictures.
From the beach. . . .




Playtime at home. . .


4 comments:
Congrats on your news. I am due in the next couple of weeks with our third. We are just playing the waiting game now. Loved the new pictures of the kids!
Congratulations! When are you due?
WHooo! Congrats!
Ragan
congrats, Em!
Glad you're back to blogging, too! ;)
Post a Comment