Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Swimming Lessons

This month, Anna Christine has swim lessons two times a week, and she is doing great! She loves the water, and her teacher is very impressed that she has never taken lessons before. Right now, she is working with Anna Christine on kicking and blowing bubbles. After the first day, she was swimming to the side of the pool, practicing her new skills, and with no tears! I am so proud and thankful that this was no waste of money!!!!




Forrest is not walking yet, but he is very close. Since he prefers to push trucks around on the floor, it is much for convenient for him to crawl and push. He took several steps the other night. I will keep you posted on his progress.
Here he is playing with his dump truck. He played with it for 25 minutes last night while I was cooking dinner. Unbelieveable!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Hey Emily!! It was so good to see you at the reunion as well!! Please call me next time you come in town; I would love, love to get together and catch up so more!! I would also like to see your family in person. Hope y'all are doing well!!

Henley on the Horn said...

THey are absolutely adorable! I'm glad to know you have a blog!