Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with close friends here in Tampa. It was a great day, and both kids seemed to enjoy the day. The hostess loves Anna Christine. She made Anna Christine a very special place at the table with a special chair and plate, and she stocked up on gummi bears just for her. Anna Christine's chair was in between our pastor and his wife, two of her very special friends. Even after I reminded her that it was not her birthday but Thanksgiving, she still insisted that it was her birthday party. The weather was absolutely beautiful! So, we enjoyed most of the afternoon (and morning) outside! Take a look at this beautiful table!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your photos and writings so much. Even though I can't see you as often as I would like, keeping up with you this way is terrific. Your children are so precious! Just wanted you to know how much I miss all of you and that I keep up on a regular basis.
Aunt Lee Ann

Henley on the Horn said...

You are all so beautiful!!!