
Can you tell he's tired? Forrest is getting really close to only one nap a day. He crawled up on the coffee table and laid there for a couple of minutes.
So, what have we been up to? Well, a visit with the Huttons at Christmas, a new trike, and several other new toys.



Then, a visit from my parents and the celebration of Nana's birthday. . .

And last but not least, Anna Christine's third birthday (a little late- December 23). . . (I am still trying to figure this camera out- sorry for the blurriness)
We had a couple of families over on her birthday for a Christmas jammie party. She was so excited! She wanted princess plates and napkins with a spiderman cake.
So, what are we doing these days? Well, we have less than two months before this new baby comes. I am getting in the "nesting mode" of pregnancy now. I am sure all you mothers out there can imagine what I am going through.
3 comments:
It's a busy time of year for the Hutton family! Looks like you all had a great holiday!! Give AC a b-day hug for us. I can't wait to see baby #3!
i love looking at those pictures so much. that is a beautiful picture of laine with the hutton babies. send us more. i love yall. nana
I love the video and the sweet grandmamas with the grandchildren!
Post a Comment