Friday, April 23, 2010

Chubby



Anna Christine and Forrest have been playing together these days which results in laughter and screaming. Today, I was reading AC a book while nursing and pausing between sentences to tell Forrest to jump (we have two steps that go down into their room- he really loves to jump off the bottom step but will only do it when told). That pretty much sums up what my days are like.

AC also told me this morning that she wants to paint Cinderella a picture of a pink dress. She says, "Mama, when I am all done, we can open up the TV and give it to Cinderella. It will make her so happy and she will tape it on her wall in her room of the castle. Her little mouses will love it too."

2 comments:

Bree said...

You, have a chubby baby? I can hardly believe it! Seriously, what are you feeding that kid!

I can't wait to see him in a swim suit.

Joel said...

hey, anna christine's little sayings simply delight me. daddy and i so enjoy laughing at her little sayings. the two guys are just icing on the cake for us. can't wait to see you. moma