Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sparkle

I know what you are thinking. . .we are sick and tired of pictures of Chanin. I just can't help it. Do you see how his eyes just sparkle? It is so easy to take pictures of him, because he can't really move. Actually, he can roll over. He is such an easy baby. He sat quietly in his car seat the entire time we were at the grocery store. We had no drama this time in the store. Anna Christine walked for a short while, and Forrest sat in the buggy. He did pretty well, but every time I would start moving, I would start too quickly, and his head would hit the backside of the car seat (he's in the big part of the buggy where you put the groceries). I did this to him over and over again and felt so bad. He would pat his head and go "boo boo," and then pat the car seat and say, "no, no!"  I gave him a sip of my fountain coke, he seemed okay. Anna Christine is a great shopper. She provides me when constant conversation. She was not in the mood to be in pictures this morning. I think she stayed up too late watching Alice In Wonderland with her daddy.

The rainy season has begun in our area of Tampa. It has been raining hard the last few days, and you can hear the thunder for about an hour before the rain comes. Anyway, we have been spending more time inside in the afternoons. My kids have enjoyed playing with Lego's. They both run to find me and show me what they have built, and then we save it to show Samuel once he gets home. Notice Forrest's mouth. . . he does this when he is thinking really hard about something.


1 comment:

In Definition said...

you can never post too many baby pictures:)