Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Events

 We had a great Father's Day weekend! Friday night, we went to Chucky Cheese with some friends, and the kids had a blast. I got some pictures but I used a new program to uplaod them and have not quite figured it out yet.
 Do you see that thing in Forrest's mouth? I am about ready to throw them all in the trash. I guess that I really am not ready to get rid of them yet. I step on them, kick them, and I am just getting tired of them, but he loves them. I don't think I will be completely ready until after we make our big trip home.
Here are the kids with Samuel at Chucky Cheese. . .

1 comment:

Brink said...

I hate Harry's pacifiers too! I am trying to be better about just giving them to him in the bed, but I haven't made a concerted effort yet. He loves them too...