Monday, August 23, 2010

Eight Years

We are resting after a very busy weekend.
While we were away, Samuel and I celebrated eight happy years of marriage. Well, if you would like to hear some details about our lives together, then refer back to the post with the picture of the 4Runner. This loyal Toyota has been with us. It's been a great eight years. Where are we now? You should probably ask the waiter that helped us at Pei Wei on Saturday night. I kept seeing him smile at us during our meal. I know exactly what he was thinking. . . "why in the world would this family eat out with those three little kids? We offer take out." I just smiled back and thought about all the dishes that I would not have to wash and all the rice that would not have to be swept up. Not only has the 4Runner been with us for eight years, this bottle (now empty) has also traveled with us from Minnesota to Florida. That's right. Samuel recommended us buy this kind of dusting stuff. He said that it goes a little further than the spray. I am not sure if this bottle's life span shows my husband's wisdom and knowledge or my hatred of dusting. Judge as you like.

3 comments:

Brink said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

now only did we not lose a precious daughter but we gained a absolutely wonderful son (in-law) who we are so proud of. we love yall and the kids too. nana and dede

mary straton said...

I'm so honored that I was there for your wedding day!