It's 9:30, and our baby is still awake. I realize this picture is blurry, but I am not too worried about it. This is the only picture I have on my camera. After three straight hours of errands this morning and a full day of internet Christmas shopping (realistically just about an hour's worth but it took me all day due to some good interruptions), I am so tired. This guy gives me no break which is okay because he is pretty happy when he is awake. He just crawls around and watches the big kids. Anna Christine really includes him in the plans that she makes each day, because as you can probably guess, she makes the calls in our house. She wants to play in the kitchen then that is what everyone does. Yesterday, I could not find Chanin, and she says, "Mama, he's in here with me. I am including him." But, the question is, how can a nine month old survive on such little sleep (about an hour worth of napping today)? I am tough and let him cry a little too.
How can one learn a language like Greek?
10 months ago

1 comment:
I wondered and still at times wonder the same thing about Harry. His naps were anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour for a LONG time. Seems like very recently they have increased a bit, but some days they are still under an hour. It's hard...even when they are happily awake...
Post a Comment