
In honor of Chanin's first birthday, I am going to dedicate this post to him. As you can see, he loves being outside. Another one of his favorite things to do is be held by me (all 28 lbs. of him), except when he is outside. He just crawls all over the yard. . . patio, puddles of water, dirt piles, etc. He also really loves to wake up in the middle of the night or not sleep when we are out of town. His favorite foods are Krispy Kreme Donuts (served each week at our church after worship), pizza, crackers, and goldfish. You have probably noticed what is missing in his diet (I am pretty sure that AC never tasted any of these things until she was two). He has never swallowed a strawberry. He tolerates bananas when he is really hungry. I tried peas this week, and he screamed once he tasted them. He did not spit them out, but he also did not swallow them. They just sat in his mouth for several minutes. Thankfully, I can still get him to eat a little baby food. He has also decided this week that he will allow a sippy cup to enter his mouth. This is a big accomplishment for him since he has refused a bottle since birth, and it makes me a little sad. He loves his brother and sister, and he has no idea that they are older and bigger than him. He is usually right there with them. So far, he is a great nursery baby, and he really LOVES balls. I am so thankful for this big guy! 

2 comments:
SO cute.
Was his bday really March 25? That's our Will's bday too! He was 4 on Friday. Happy Birthday to Chanin!
Post a Comment