Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Visit


My parents came for a visit this past week, and we had a wonderful time. AC is still recovering from their leaving us. 



My parents are gracious in so many ways, and one of my kids favorite things is to go to Target with Nana to pick out a new toy. Chanin's toy is not pictured, but he now has a new huge ball that fits. 


So, what else have we been up to? Well, I have had trouble uploading photos recently, and everytime I try, it just won't work for me. I finally figured it out this morning! Hopefully, you can soon hear all the exciting things that have happened in the last couple of weeks such as which foods Chanin is now willing to eat, how many teeth he has now, how much better I feel each day with a full night sleep, etc. So, come back soon!

No comments: