Since I last posted, we have been on two beach trips, traveled home to Memphis, traveled to Hawaii, and celebrated a third birthday. In this post, I have a few pics that I wanted to share from the beach trips and the trip to my parents.
We went to Flager Beach for a weekend with Samuel's old advisor (now a fellow professor) at their vacation home. It's a small beach in a small town. The kids loved it.
They took us to an ice cream shop right across from the beach.
A few days later, my dad arrived and drove with the kids and I to Memphis where we spent a week. It was so wonderful! The kids had a great time with cousins.
Mrs. Hutton traveled back with me, and we had a great visit with her. Right after she left, we all went to Naples to the Ritz Carlton. Samuel had a tomato conference, and it was a wonderful little family vacation. I did not get many pics because I was so busy keeping up with the kids, but I got these two below.
I will try to get birthday and Hawaii pictures of this week. It was the trip of a lifetime!













2 comments:
I loved seeing your pics and cannot wait for Hawaii ones!! I would love to see y'all over the holidays. Let me know when y'all will be coming.
I miss yall so much. The children are so sweet and were so good while we stayed with them. Keep those pictures coming.I love yall. Nana
Post a Comment