Monday, November 7, 2011


Samuel had Friday off for the Gator Homecoming, and so we celebrated by heading to Busch Gardens. It has great animal exhibits and great kids rides too (really amazing rollercoasters as well).


We always start on the train to take us to our favorite places in the park. The kids get so excited to see all the animals. The boys got so close to an ostrich that Samuel could have easily reached out and touched it. Along the ride, we spotted the giraffes, zebras, and rhinos.

We then moved on the rides. Chanin is old enough now to ride, and it's hard to get him off! He loves them! He just sits back and enjoys himself while Forrest does his best to fly the place. It is serious business to Forrest. The little girl with AC was so scared, but AC offered to let her ride in the back.




AC was set on seeing the Tigers. They were amazing and some of the best posing animals I have ever seen! The would put their face right up to the glass.



Then to the birdcage. . . one of my least favorite places. We actually buy some nectar for the kids to feed the birds. I do my best to get away from them (I do love looking at them). Forrest is like his mama and is happy to get a quick touch. AC was so proud of herself for holding one.





Wonder where AC got her love of birds???? Unbelieveable. He is such a natural with them. After I washed the kids hand and used some hand sanitizer (twice), we did some more rides.


This time of year, I begin to realize how nice it is to live in Florida. It was a beautiful day!




3 comments:

Brink said...

These are so great!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures! I feel like I spent the day with you. Love you. Nana

The Porters said...

Okay, my favorite picture is Samuel with the birds!! Hilarious.