Little Laura Catherine was born on Tuesday of last week (July 10). I can't believe that I am just now posting pictures, but there has been so much action at our home.
Chanin was a little terrified at first, but he absolutely loves her now. He seems to be adjusting well. Anna Christine is so excited. She has hardly stopped talking and asking questions since we have brought Laura Catherine home. Forrest is doing his same thing and will stop to give her quick kisses or ask to hold her for a minute or so.
I never thought that I would be 31 years old with four kids and a minivan, but I would not trade any of it and am so thankful for this precious baby.
6 comments:
So excited for y'all! We are waiting for baby #4 to arrive anytime now. So glad everyone is doing well!
Jennifer Heard
Your parents must be thrilled to death! God is so good, so faithful, and you are SO BLESSED!!!!!
And I know what you mean!!!! I was 36 with 8....and thru all the ups and downs, Emily THIS IS THE BEST LIFE OFFERS. Pouring oneself into her own offspring for the glory if our Savior!! Persevere thru all that lies ahead.....hugs
Congratulations!!!! So happy for you all! Rachel
Congratulations! What a sweet, sweet season this is!
congrats! so exciting!!!
p.s. LOVE the name:)
Post a Comment