Thursday, April 19, 2007

Last Night







Throughout the last month, Anna Christine has had some trouble sleeping through the night. She has not just been waking up one or two times but five or six. It had gotten so bad that I began sleep walking. She woke up, I feed her, put her back in her bed, and I woke up the next morning with her right next to me. Anyway, last night was different. She only woke up once, and we actually woke up her to feed her (I was already up). She woke me up this morning (in her own bed) with her talking to herself, not crying. It was great!!!! She was a happy, rested baby.
The gatorade commerical just came on TV (the UF football one). The chemist who invented it was a customer of mine in Gainesville, a really sweet man.


1 comment:

The Porters said...

Hello from your Porter cousins! You are getting so BIG, Anna Christine! We can't wait to see you again and play with you. Keep on sleeping well for your mama and daddy. We love you!!