Monday, April 30, 2007

Love Bugs



If anyone has spent any amount of time in Florida during the months of May and September, they are aware of the enormous amount of love bugs flying around. It is unbelieveable!! Last night, Anna Christine and I were walking, and I was reminded that May is just around the corner. Love bugs are taking over again! Rumor has it that they are a result of an University of Florida project to reduce the amount of mosquitos, but research states that this is not true. All I know is that they are a nuisance. They will cover the front of your car, and if you do not wash them off frequently, they will take the paint off the front of your car!

3 comments:

----------------------------------------------------------- said...

Hey y'all! I'm so sorry that it has taken me this long to look at your blog! I just now got your email (telling me that you even had done one)....We packed and moved this past week and weekend, so I am REALLY behind on blogging (checking them and posting on my own) Anna Christine is getting sooo big! Really...how much does she weigh??
I think her coloring looks like you and her features are more like Sam's...but then again I can see you in her features too! Maybe she is just a perfect mix between y'all :-)
Ragan

----------------------------------------------------------- said...

Oh yeah, the blog looks great! Did you figure it out pretty easily?
Ragan

Marion said...

Emily,
Do those bugs keep the mosquitos away?
We are waiting for our house to sell, it has been on the market since the middle of Feb. I guess we will be lowering the price soon.Anyways as soon as it sells we will be moving..I pray soon!
Tell Sam and Anna hi from us!

Marion