Saturday, May 12, 2007

Slowly But Surely


Anna Christine is starting to sit up all by herself, but as you can see from the pictures, she is not quite there yet.
























4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

how precious...

i'm so glad to see a picture of YOU..you look fabulous of course! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww.... I love when they start sitting up, and also when they start to fall to the side in slow motion and they stay so stiff!

I heard about Catherine. Rachel Hutton texted Calen(Chandler's little sister)with the news. I don't even know what to say! Words cannot express how saddened I am to hear of this. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her and praying for since I heard late yesterday afternoon. Emily, if you need to talk, call ANYTIME! I'm not going to call you because I know with the shock of this, y'all's attention is needed elsewhere. Please know we are praying for Catherine and Sam's whole family. We love you all! Keep me updated if you can.

Anonymous said...

So cute, and that is exactly what Meredith is doing right now with the sitting, although she is beginning to stay upright a little longer.

Anonymous said...

She is such a little doll! Give her a big hug for me!!

Also, I am so sorry about Catherine. She is in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you all!!