It appears that much has been and will be learned this week regarding Catherine's health. Upon further examination of her liver biopsies, the pathologist confirmed malignant cells in her liver and determined that the cancer began there (ie-primary liver cancer). Further results should come in today that will allow the oncologist to diagnose the type cancer she is dealing with. A biopsy will also be done on her lungs (today, I believe), the results of which will determine whether or not the cancer has spread there. Friday, Catherine is scheduled for a CAT scan that should determine where any and all of her cancer is. All of these results, combined, will help the oncologist in formulating a game plan for treating the cancer.
Please continue to pray with our family for wisdom and skill for the doctors; healing and comfort for Catherine; and continued dependence on the Lord for us all.
How can one learn a language like Greek?
10 months ago
4 comments:
You all are in our prayers.
I found your blog through another site and have been checking since I heard about Catherine. Thanks for the updates. I grew up with Catherine at Covenant in Yazoo. Please tell her and your family that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Crissie Cook Parker
Sam and Emily, we have been and will continue to pray for you. I can't imagine how hard this is and know that if there's anything we can do, please do not hesitate to ask. We love you guys.
I also grew up with Catherine at Covenant in Yazoo City. My mom, Carolyn Clayton, updates me daily on Catherine. I found out about your blog through Crissie Cook Parker and now I check it daily for updates. Please tell Catherine that she is in my thoughts and prayers.
Courtney Clayton Hosemann
Post a Comment