Monday, June 25, 2007

$50 Trivia Question


Not that we have $50 to give away, but I'm pretty sure nobody will guess this (so confident that I started to make it a $500 bet, but I considered the off chance that somebody happened to get it right). Anyway, 50 bucks to the first one who correctly tells me what this is a picture of without any hints or clues from myself or Emily...

13 comments:

Anna Murphy said...

joel said that it is the same stuff that was on a cassrole when he left it in the frig to long but beth thinks it something to do with tomatoes. ill take my money in small bills please.

Anonymous said...

did brady leave that on your carpet

The Hutton Family said...

"something to do with tomatoes," huh? Come on Mrs. Jones: you could only be that vague if this was a $0.50 Trivia Question.

Marion said...

Rexford's guess: Tomato mold

Isaac's guess: Human lungs

I have more kids to ask...lol

Marion

Marion said...

My hubby's guess:

Anna's drool

Anonymous said...

it's a sponge of some sort

Jason DB said...

How about cells of a tomato plant going though metaphase when you are working with tissue culture - it appears some have gone through cytokinesis -- am I close? JDB

The Hutton Family said...

Keep trying. I'll post the answer this weekend unless someone gets it right before then. (Some of these guesses are really good...and some are just cracking me up)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've taken a poll here at EastBank and we've decided that it is definitely some sort of food, so I'm going with baby food...peaches maybe?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dr. Scott thinks this is tongue cells or a close-up of a tongue.

Cathy's guess is stomates.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so here's my guess -- I'll get Ryan's and Maggie's guesses later unless I win of course :)

Looks like the suction cups on the bottom of an octopus' tentacles on the side of an aquarium.

The Hutton Family said...

Well, nobody guessed the right answer: bacon grease being warmed up in an iron skillet (don't worry Bree--we were warming it up to pour it out, not eat it).