I cannot believe how much Anna Christine has changed over the last six months!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations, big girl! Papa and your Aunt Em think you are the cutest six month old! I'm glad your sweet face has cleared up. Be good for your mama and daddy -- sleep lots!! I love you, Em
thank you so much for this blog. it is so fun reading and seeing all those pictures of anna christina and you both. it feels like we can be closer to you all than we are. the pictures today are precious. your blog is great. Gods gift of Anna christina is so wonderful and such a blessing. we look forward to seeing you really soon. samuel, we are praying for your interview. love beth and joel
4 comments:
Congratulations, big girl!
Papa and your Aunt Em think you are the cutest six month old! I'm glad your sweet face has cleared up. Be good for your mama and daddy -- sleep lots!!
I love you,
Em
thank you so much for this blog. it is so fun reading and seeing all those pictures of anna christina and you both. it feels like we can be closer to you all than we are. the pictures today are precious. your blog is great. Gods gift of Anna christina is so wonderful and such a blessing. we look forward to seeing you really soon. samuel, we are praying for your interview. love beth and joel
she is so adorable!! i know you are such a good mom, emily!
Em,
They grow up so fast. I can't believe Cole is already 2. All I can say is take as many pics and videos as possible!
Post a Comment