It has been a rough couple of days for Anna Christine. Last week, I had a great coupon for aveeno baby lotion, so I bought it to use for Anna Christine's face since she had a couple of small patches of ezcema. I began applying the lotion just on her face. By Sunday, her cheeks and nose were almost covered in some sort of rash. I coated her face with even more aveeno lotion. Monday, she kept on rubbing her cheeks, and I noticed that her face was completely covered with this rash. I thought that she might have had an allergic reaction to some applesauce that we had given her. I called the doctor, and we came to the conclusion that she had a reaction to the lotion! What a surprise!
I stated earlier today in this post that her face looked better. When I got home from work today, it looked worse. We are trying a couple of new things to hopefully get rid of it.
On top of this, she has nine ant bites that must have gotten to her on one of our jogs, and she has a little bruise on her knee.
1 comment:
Poor baby! Don't feel bad about the bruises and ant bites, though. Neither one of the boys are EVER without some kind of bruise, scratch, or bite! (and I usually don't even know when or where they got it)!
Post a Comment