Anna Christine got her first dose of sunscreen on Tuesday as there was still an hour or so before sunset when we went to the pool to swim and grill out. She seemed to be having a good time (she even accidentally splashed her hands in the water a time or two). I'm sure you'll notice she's sporting a new swim suit: this follows a comment regarding the appropriateness of her prior, horizontally-striped suit.
How can one learn a language like Greek?
10 months ago
10 comments:
I hate to break the news to you Emily, but those polka dots aren't camouflaging anything!
hey em. so sweet! i got that sweet little girl a cover up today so it is not going to matter if she is in stripes or poka dots. ill mail it to you. she is so cute no matter what she is wearing. love you. moma
LOVE that suit. I want to squeeze that little pumpkin.
Emily,
She is so precious in her strawberry swimsuit--a bathing beauty!! I can't wait until she and Ella can meet face-to-face and have so much fun.
Love you,
Brookey
She looks so completely adorable. I love that chubby tummy.
Nice suit Aci, when are we going swimming again.
Brady
oh she is so very cute!! i love those rolls!!! :) i want to hold her.
Oh, Emily... you better put bunch of sunscreen on the poor child white skin... She going to burn out there!j/k She is so cute in that tight polka dotted swimsuit... I love her!
pachee
Sam and Emily,
I just discovered your Blog! I love it. It is so fun to be able to see pictures of your family and your precious cutie!
-Karen
Hey there!
Just saw the congratulations on our anniversary -- thank you!! I'm so glad we could talk yesterday, Emily. I miss all 3 of you very much. Hope to see you in just a few weeks, Lord willing.
Hugs and kisses from all of us!
Em
Post a Comment