Friday, July 27, 2007

Chick-Fil-A

Since Chick-Fil-A is seriously one of my favorite places to eat, I thought it would be appropriate to mention that today is their 40th Anniversary. To celebrate, they are selling the chicken sandwich for $0.59 (this is what a sandwich cost when they opened 40 years ago). Guess what we're having for supper?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had known that b/c I so would've eaten there today! I LOVE that place too!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you to be able to stay at home a be a full time mom! Here's how I do the meal planning at our house. The day before going to the grocery store, I plan out the meals for the week, keeping our schedule and the weekly grocery add in mind so that I know what I am going to make when. Then I make my list and stick to it. When you deviate is when things get expensive. Good Luck!

The Hutton Family said...

Thanks for the advice, Bree! Are you still in MN? I just cannot believe that bridge fell!