Sorry for the delay in posting new pictures. It has been a busy week for us with Samuel preparing his presentation for the interview in St. Louis next week, and work has been very stressful for myself. I am also trying to get us ready for our trip home. Anna Christine is pretty much packed up, so that just leaves Samuel and me. As for AC's progress, she has started to sit up all by herself, and she looks like she's about to crawl any day now.
How can one learn a language like Greek?
10 months ago
7 comments:
how precious! she is looking more like me every day, samuel! just joking. she is simply beautiful. she looks just like anna christine.dede and i was just looking at her and we are so excited about seeing her and you all. take care. love beth and joel
Samuel, in regards to your status: I busted up laughing when you used the phrase "teaching her some new tricks." I hate to break this to you but she's not your dog!!
Love you three so much! Looking forward to coming down to visit sometime soon.
-Emily Roderick
hey!
She lookds beautiful in her pretty dress! I can't wait to see her-and yall-sometime next week in Tchula. I'll tell my Dr. to make sure I stay well for the weekend so I can be there for her baptism. How special it will be to have it in Tchula Pres! I love yall so much and am glad for the time we'll have together nest weekend. Drive safe!
Cat
beautiful dress. when are you guys coming down South? if you make it down to JAckson, Kell and I would love to see you and Samuel and little AC.
so so adorable.
She is so big already! I can't believe how fast time flies! Give her a big hug for me!! Best wishes to you all!
Jill
emily!!! it's jennifer harris o'donnell i stumbled upon your blog somehow! your baby is adorable!!! so glad i can keep in touch with you know...i'll add you to my list :)
Post a Comment