That is the sweetest video clip I've seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing and give your little darling a big hug in thanks for making me smile today!
she is so precious Emily and is so happy. She looks a lot like you. Hope she gets your hair soon and twirls it like you do. Hope you all can make it back to Gainesville soon, i miss you bunches.
5 comments:
her little laugh is so joyful that it makes me so happy. i am so glad that she is feeling better. i love her so. nana
I have a smile on my face right now! What darling chuckles-- there's nothing like a baby's laugh, and yours is PRECIOUS!
Love Aunt Em
That is the sweetest video clip I've seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing and give your little darling a big hug in thanks for making me smile today!
I love hearing this, I play it over and over again and laugh along with her! Sounds like she's loving having her mommy home with her!
Cat
she is so precious Emily and is so happy. She looks a lot like you. Hope she gets your hair soon and twirls it like you do.
Hope you all can make it back to Gainesville soon, i miss you bunches.
Post a Comment