I am sad to announce the death of Henry Forrest Flemming, Samuel's granddaddy. He died yesterday in his sleep. He was such a kind and wonderful man, and we have so many wonderful memories. Samuel, of course, has endless memories, but one of my favorites was an interview that I did with him during my sophmore year of college. I took a World War II class and the assignment was to interview someone involved in the war. Thankfully, Henry Forrest was willing to be interviewed and it was such a blessing to hear him talk about these memories of the war. We will truly miss him and we are so thankful for the time that we shared with him at Christmas this year.
How can one learn a language like Greek?
10 months ago
2 comments:
Oh, Emily; I'm so sorry to hear that. Sam's family will be (will continue to be) in our prayers.
We love you all!
We are so sorry for your loss as well. It looks like he lived a wonderfully full life.
Post a Comment