Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming Pool Fun



These pictures were taken at a public pool pretty close to our house. It is a nice, clean pool, and we have really enjoyed it. Each time we go, we are the only ones swimming. Anna Christine has the slide and fountains all to herself, but she enjoys watching the older people swim laps in the other pool while she has her snacks. The big bird is a really cool slide. She walks up the steps, sits down at the top, and waits for me to tell her when to go once I get back in the water (I supervise her walking up the steps because they get so slippery). This last time, she probably went down the slide 10 to 15 times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish the murphy kids could be there with her. they would have such a good time. it seems like a good place for little children to swim. love yall. nana

Él Héctor said...

That pool looks so cool. I wish we could take our kids there with you all.