Friday, October 9, 2009

Some New Pics

Bananas in the morning. . . (Forrest will only eat them if you give them to him whole, out of the peel. He prefers for me not to cut anything up into pieces.)

Peek-a-Boo. . . Hopefully, one day that fourth tooth will come in down there.

Anna Christine has all her animals. This is right after she woke up. She has a bunch of small puppies that she packs away in her backpack to make it a little easier.

And, here she is sleeping with all those animals and puppies.

2 comments:

Bree said...

I am so happy to see AC with her entourage. Last night I was trying to part all of the toys in Lilly's and Alexander's beds, so that they would be able to fit as well, and I was wondering if they were the only ones who, "had to have" 20 things with them as they slept.

Brink said...

Love all the new pictures. It was SO great to see you last weekend. Daniel and I both enjoyed it very much, and the reunion was wonderful.