Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Festival (in 90 Degree Weather)


Here are some pictures from the festival we went to on Saturday. I am not sure if anyone had a better time than Forrest!


Notice Anna Christine's tatoo from the firemen (Samuel applied it). Several people paid special attention to this tatoo Sunday at church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look how much anna christine loves that little guy. who had the most fun? i love yall moma

Porter cousins said...

Maggie says she is glad Forrest is walking! Will and Meredith say they love the state puzzle!

Jeanmarie Harty said...

Hello Sam!! How are you and Emily?? Your children are so beautiful! I cam across your blog and wante dto say hi. Cheyenne and I are living in your homa state- in Greenville, MS. Life in the Delta if full of good food, blues music and friendly people. We are enjoying ourselves.
Hope you are well. Stay in touch.
Jeanmarie (from UF)
jeanmink@hotmail.com

Henley on the Horn said...

You have the most darling children!!!