
As it looks from the pictures, we did relax all afternoon. Forrest discovered how much fun it is to crawl under the pews up and down the sanctuary at church while mama and dada try to keep up. He would start at the front and make his way quickly to the back, and then he would get up and start running as fast as he could. At one point, Samuel and I spotted him at the same time, running toward an unattended 2 week old infant in a car seat on the ground. Samuel got there just in time. The church will probably make an announcement next week, asking parents to not leave babies in car seats unattended just in case Forrest Hutton gets away from his parents. Anna Christine also loves church so much. She is much easier to keep up with.


At supper, we discovered that Forrest can almost use a fork to eat. If he could not get it directly on the fork, he would just put it on himself. He was not patient enough to put his steak on the fork. He just used his fingers. After the first couple of bites, he would clap his hands, showing his love for the meat.


For Valentine's Day, I made this Chocolate Eclair dessert. Very good (it's a instant vanilla pudding and cool whip kind of recipe). We all enjoyed it, even AC. Samuel made her take a bite of his, and she said, "I am a big girl now because I like marshmallows (which she did not like) and chocolate eclair." She shared a bite of hers with Forrest, and then said, "That's all for tonight, Bubba. Maybe you can get some more tomorrow."

I did not include in the picture the 6 to 7 Tums that I had to eat after enjoying this dessert.
3 comments:
oh em yall are prefect for being parents of a little boy. you sound like you are having a good time with him. he is precious and so is anna christine. you should write a book of your parenting experience. i for one would buy it. i love yall. nana
They are so precious, Emily!
What fun!! Meredith said Uncle Sam's hair looks funny. We all laughed at some of AC's quotes. She and Meredith seem to have the same funny side. Can hardly believe that yall will have a new little one in only a few weeks. Enjoy every second! I can hardly believe how big ours are growing, and they won't slow down.
Miss you and love you. Em
Post a Comment