








Our little boy was born Friday, March 12. After being over 4 cm last Thursday at my appointment, the doctor decided that it would best for me to go ahead and be induced on Friday morning. So, my parents arrived in the middle of the night, and we went in to have our baby. Everything went really well and fast. Chanin was born at 1:03, weighing 9 lbs. 8 oz. Anna Christine and Forrest are doing really well and enjoying my parents being here and the new baby in the house. I am praying that everything continues to go well after they leave tomorrow. I will keep you posted. Enjoy the pics!
10 comments:
Such wonderful news! What a precious family!
Congrats! I laughed out loud at forrest with his stick!!!!!
That baby's GREAT! He's in! And Forrest with the stick? LOVE. IT. Let me guess who took that picture...
I can hardly wait to meet your sweet baby!! I know you are so excited. We're praying for you!
Congrats! Glad to know things are going well. Three is so much fun! Busy.....but fun!
What a beautiful baby. I have been checking every day to see a picture of our precious Chanin. We can't wait to see him and give him some Flemming hugs and kisses. Love to all of you. We miss you, too!!!
Steve and Lee Ann
Congratulations! I can't believe how great you look, and how big your babies are!
Oh, so happy to see all those pictures! Beautiful!! Tell Forrest he can come anytime and help our kids with the yard work. What is it with boys and sticks? Just wait until he starts using them as swords and spears!! I'm praying for yall and so thankful everything has gone well. Lots of love from the Porters.
Congrats.
Yay!! Congrats Huttons!! He is beautiful!! We are so very happy for all of you!
Post a Comment